Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Dublin City
Project: Commercial Construction
Salary: 90K – 110K DOE
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager who has significant knowledge in overseeing Construction Projects for our client, an established Main Contractor.
The Project is a Hotel build in Dublin 8
The ideal candidate should have a proven history of successfully executing and managing similar projects, we are seeking someone who excels in management and programming skills. The projects are in the range of 10m to 20m and would suit a talented Construction Project Manager interested in advancing their career.
· Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
· Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors.
· Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors.
· Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials.
· Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
· Chairing & recording of meeting with sub-contractors, design teams and the like.
· Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations, health & safety regulations and good building practice.
· Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
· Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time.
· Production and revision of the contract and sub contract programmes.
· Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order.
· Good knowledge & understanding of the RIAI Standard Forms of Contract.
· Good knowledge & understanding of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014.
· Good technical knowledge of building processes and details.
Education and Qualifications Needed
Ideally degree qualified with a Minimum of 5 years + experience with Main Contractor in Ireland or elsewhere as a Project Manager on £10m+ projects. Your Degree should be Engineering/Construction Management or similar.
We seek a motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills.
Good I.T. Skills, including Microsoft Office/Excel and Microsoft Project.
The ability to make decisions under pressure and use your initiative; problem-solving skills in other words.
Good leadership skills to motivate and direct your team.
Excellent organisational skills to use your resources to ensure deadlines are met and the project budget is maintained.
This client offers an excellent working environment with good career progression opportunities.
If interested in the Construction Project Manager role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice on our website.