Position: HVAC Technician
At BSS Building Staff Solutions we have an excellent opportunity for a HVAC Technician to join our prestigious client in their Service and Maintenance Department. Our client is a facilities and building engineering services provider with an established reputation as one of the leading companies operating within our sector in Ireland
Candidates must be currently living in and entitled to work in Ireland and the EU.
- Carry out PPM works on client sites to the highest standards
- Carry out reactive works on client sites to the highest standards
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to establish the cause of faults and identify any remedial works required to equipment in a timely manner
- Communication of service issues and resolutions to the Company helpdesk and management
- Completion of PPM and reactive reports in detail
- Advise management of potential sales leads
- Participate in on-call rota as set by the company.
- Sub-Contractor management onsite.
- Minimum 1 year post apprenticeship experience in the HVAC industry or piping/mechanical sector.
- Time served fully qualified tradesperson from an electrical, refrigeration, mechanical or plumbing background.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent face-to-face customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to operate as part of a team
- Must be computer competent with basic experience in Microsoft Office and PDA use
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Tool allowance
- Regular training and upskilling
If interested in our HVAC Technician role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.