Fire Warden Course/Marshals Training
Fire Wardens/Marshals are designated the responsibility of executing this plan in an emergency situation.
This course aims to ensure that Fire Wardens/Marshals are aware of their responsibilities.
Who should attend?
Employees designated as fire wardens/marshals in the organisation or those with aspirations to move it to a position of fire protection.
On completion of this training participants will be able to:
- List and understand their duties as Fire Wardens/Marshals
- Describe the make up of fire
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Manage and control fire evacuation procedures
- Select and use the appropriate fire fighting equipment to deal with an undeveloped fire
Course covers the following:
- Risks associated with fire
- Legal and regulatory framework that underpins fire management
- Understand the chemical and physical nature of fire and the various fire classifications (types of fire)
- Be aware of the processes needed to manage fire risk including fire prevention and fire fighting
- Be aware of when to use the correct type of fire extinguishers
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and evacuation procedures
- Processes required to conduct a fire risk assessment and design, implement and manage a fire emergency plan and fire safety measures
Fill in your details to request our dates and prices