BSS is currently looking for a Shuttering Carpenter start to work with one of our leading contractors in Cork
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Working as part of the team to optimise the workloads.
- Adhering to all company and site-specific welfare and safety requirements and regulations.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company
- Valid Safe Pass
- Manual Handling (training can be provided).
- 4+ Years Experience ( Qualified )
- Excellent timekeeping.
- CIF Covid Card.
If interested send a copy of your CV
At BSS, we want to do things a little different from the average labor hire company. Getting a new job today may be your priority and we will work with you to provide this, but once your employment has commenced, we are committed to helping our workforce development to the next stage in their career path too. We provide in-house training courses, all free, and block purchase external courses that are available to all BSS operatives at a fraction of the market value. Whatever position you see yourself working in over the coming years, BSS will strive to help you get there. Our goal is to provide long term employment where possible. As your current project comes to a close, we will be actively looking at other projects in your location to help keep you moving. You can review our Privacy Notice here.