What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Night Shift Manager in Meath. Our client is a Large Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- As Overnight Manager you will be the Manager on Duty and responsible for all hotel operations during overnight shift hours, focusing on front office operations, night audit, resident and hotel safety/security ensuring a professional and high-quality service at all times
- Manage, plan and control the night team to ensure a standard of service and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed
- Ensure the smooth running of the hotel at nights by making sure that staffing levels are at the optimum and that they perform tasks assigned to them
- Deliver excellent customer service
- To run and complete the night audit
- Manage all night staff accordingly
- Recruit staff when required in liaison with the General Manager.
- Provide an efficient and courteous information service for residents and to provide information to residents as required
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Cover switchboard if requested by management and ensure telephones answered in a speedy and professional manner with an appropriate greeting.
- Oversee the general upkeep of public areas, Lobby area to be hovered every night in preparation for next days business.
- Actively participate in any training and personnel exercises and remain current in all updates with regards to new procedures designed to improve standards and performance levels.
- Deal with resident complaints in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring resident satisfaction at all times
- Upkeep of the equal opportunities policy to ensure that there is a neutral working environment
- Work in accordance with standard procedures within each department
- Keep staff/work areas tidy, safe and report any hazard, accident, loss or damage to management and observe all requirements under Health & Safety
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures.
- Anticipate possible and probable hazards and conditions and take action to prevent them from happening.
- To carry out any ad-hoc or supplementary duties as deemed necessary.
What you need to have
- A passionate Overnight manager with strong teamwork and communication skills that can deliver a work environment that supports employees to deliver a welcoming, clean and comfortable experience
- Experience within a Night Manager or other managerial Role within the Hospitality
- Industry is preferable
- Good Communication and Written Skills (English and ideally Ukrainian)
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a Team
- Customer Service Skills
- High Level of IT Proficiency
- Proven Experience with Property Management Systems
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Competitive salary Employee meal Parking Continuous Professional Development opportunities Employee Assistance Program
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- 38,000 per annum
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Marcus on 0860859541 today for a strictly confidential conversation.
JOB-39505 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.