Job Title Service/Installation Technician
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Service/Installation Technician to work with a Refrigeration/HVAC contractor based in Dublin.
This is a permanent role with a strong pipeline of work with a range of blue chip clients.
The successful candidates will be responsible for field service activities, which includes the installation, maintenance, service and repair of commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump systems at clients sites. We look after the estates of well known, highly respected national and international clients, operating primarily in the supermarket, retail, hospitality, educational, medical and office sectors
- Good working conditions
- Career progression
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work .
Ideally applicants will have a formal qualification in Refrigeration, either through an apprenticeship or an approved equivalent via City and Guilds or NVQ.
Skills should include:
- – Technical expertise
- – Problem solving and Fault Finding techniques
- – Broad experience base
- – First-Fix attitude
- – Attention to detail
- – Customer Care
- – Electrical and Mechanical experience
- – Experience in BMS and control systems
- – Electronics awareness
- – An ability to work effectively in a team
- – Mentoring and Training of apprentices
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Excellent interpersonal skills
- – Works on own initiative
- – Proactive
- – Leadership / Mentoring skills
- – Team player
- – Energetic, consistent and reliable
- – Loyal
- – City+Guilds / NVQ / FETAC
- – F-Gas 2078/2079
- – Safe Pass
- – Manual Handling
- – Full valid driving licence
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.