Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Senior Site Engineer to work in Cabinteely, South County Dublin for our client, a Quality Main Contractor.
What you have to do
- Responsible for all site setting out and establishing / maintaining controls;
- Responsible for the overall surveying of the sites;
- Responsible for ensuring all details on drawings and specifications are adhered to;
- Oversee quality control and assist with safety measures on site;
- Resolve unexpected technical challenges and deal with any problems which mayarise;
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force along with liaising with anyconsultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors etc.;
- Attend site meetings;
What you need to have
- You will have a 3 rd level qualification in Engineering;
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.;
- Portray strong technical ability and management skills;
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure;
- Effective time management skills;
- You will integrate well as part of an efficient, well run team;
- As Senior Site Engineer you must have commercial awareness;
- You must have over 5 years experience working in the industry;
- Full Irish Drivers licence.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
Job 38598 INDMOH
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.