What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Part 3 Registered Architect. in Dublin. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you need to have
- Minimum three years or more of experience
- BCMS / BCAR experience.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of Building Regulations & Planning Guidelines.
- Experience of working on small, medium and large-scale complex projects demonstrating strong design and detailing experience.
- Experienced across all stages of Site and Project management an advantage.
- Experience preparing of feasibilities, planning, tender and construction packages and drawings.
- Site experience an advantage.
- The successful applicant will have proven design ability and experience of realising projects on site.
- Highly motivated, flexible, well organized with the ability to work efficiently to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Own transport / car an advantage.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Marcus +353 86 0859541 today for a strictly confidential conversation.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.