What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a RGII Certified Boiler Maintenance Technician in the greater Dublin area. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- You will perform both preventative and reactive maintenance in a commercial setting.
- Your tasks will be allocated through a PPM schedule, and they will include Commercial Gas Boiler Maintenance, Servicing and Repairs.
- General Plumbing duties and HVAC, Mechanical repair services.
What you need to have
- Relevant trade qualification and/or third level qualification essential
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role essential
- Good communication skills
- RGII/OFTEC certification
- Ensure that the work complies with site quality safety and health & safety standards
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required
- Ability to work on own and as well as part of a team
- Customer focused
- Organised, trustworthy and self- motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good knowledge of HVAC plant and controls
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, while promoting company brand.
What you get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime based on hours worked
- Company van
- Full clean drivers licence
- Permanent Full time
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with a leading engineering company
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ Dave@buildstaff.ie today for a strictly confidential conversation.
JOB-39488 – INDDK
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.