Job Title – RGI Registered Plumber
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an RGI Registered Plumber to join an established Property Service in Dublin
- Appropriate and recognized technical qualification.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the building services operations & associated
- Strong communication skills both written
- RGI Registered
- Proven track record of excellent team working/interpersonal skills
- The right candidate will be required to work on numerous plumbing and pipefitting jobs for Domestic units. Our work has been deemed extremely efficient and very clean to high standards.
Complete reactive maintenance and repairs on all asset types as directed by the
management and where competent to do so.
Work in a cross-functional & multi-skilled environment to support, operate and maintain
all company assets.
Maximize the use of all technologies, including full use of real-time mobile technologies. e.g. phones, tablets, laptops, PDA etc.
Safe & competent operation of engineering-related equipment as required.
- Carry out various plumbing work as required for company needs
If interested in our Plumbing role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.