Job Title – Residential Site Manager
Location: Greystones Wicklow
Salary 65000 – 70000
Hours: Full time 39 Hours
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Residential Site Manager in Greystones Wicklow. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- A Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable.
- 10 Years Construction Management Experience on site.
- Housing project Proven track record on house building essential
- Fully updated with BCAR.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to lead project teams.
If interested in our Residential Site Manager role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.