Job Title – Quality BCAR Inspector
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Quality BCAR Inspector. to work with a Leading Infrastructure Company, in the Dublin 12 area
This is a permanent role with a strong pipeline of work
- Good working conditions
- Career progression
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work .
- A Quality Qualification or equivalent in any Construction subject or at least 2 years managing projects that had a strong quality focus Experience
- Proven track record with strong client relationship management
- Skills & Competencies (evidence of) Technical
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Excellent communication skills required
- Business Skills
- Planning and organisation
- Ability to work on own initiative
- The focus of this role is to develop and maintain project documentation as required to comply
- with the Quality Management Framework. To ensure the quality requirements and workmanship
- standards are met on all constructed modules during and post construction and will carry out Quality inspections as required. You will, from time to time, be required to carry out site Quality inspections.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you
- Work with Divisional Management in the development and maintenance of Quality policies
- and practices.
- Prepare quality documentation to support the Quality Management framework
- Assessing customer/project requirements and ensuring there is a system in place to meet them
- Completing gap analysis on customer/business requirements against standards/practices in place
- Prepare quality reports as required and communicate formally on quality performance
- Ensuring QA/QC documents are outlined and maintained for each project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site
- instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents
- Preparation of QA/QC documentation to support handover of projects to client including Operate and Maintenance, and BCAR
- Implement and maintain the programmes in place for inspection and checking of all quality related procedures
- Implement a monitoring system to ensure all project activities are as per approved standard operating procedures and inspection and test plan
- Maintain Non-conformance register and be responsible for the closure of Non-conformance
If you are interested in our Quality BCAR Inspector role , Please click apply or contact David between 9am-6pm on 0870903616 for a strictly confidential conversation.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.