What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Project Engineer in Tipperary South for a 12-month fixed term contract. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- Managing customer projects from initial concept to handover.
- Review and analyse client specifications in terms of Companys quotation, scope of supply and commercial terms.
- Generate and check project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications procurement submittals and handover documentation.
- Prepare Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) for projects including supporting FATs and commissioning.
- Performing Design Reviews with client/production/engineering department.
- Inspecting the mechanical build as it progresses and facilitating project communications and reports.
- Work with other internal departments to ensure project objectives are met.
- Oversee project management elements including the commercial aspects of projects from estimating, procurement, through to final close out.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on projects.
- Project planning and resource management, Liaise with clients, sub-contractors and inhouse project teams.
- Overseeing project quality control and project health and safety matters.
- Any other functions deemed relevant by your line manager.
What you need to have
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification preferably Mechanical, Process / Automation, Manufacturing.
- 5 10 years relevant experience in the Mechanical sector. Experience in bulk handling equipment / conveying, dairy or brewing industry would be seen as an advantage.
- Based at head office in Cahir, Co. Tipperary with some travel to client location / sites.
- Clear ability to use various packages such as Microsoft project, excel, word and AutoCAD.
- Solid Works or FEA software etc. would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good analysis, judgement and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively into decision making, with the team.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Nigel on 0861021850 today for a strictly confidential conversation.
JOB-39528 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.