Job Title – Office Administrator
Location: Blanchardstown Dublin
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Office Administrator to join an established Property Service in Dublin
- 5 years plus work experience in a similar administration role
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive business results through collaboration
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for several projects concurrently, as required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Assist management with weekly client calls
- Updating tools & application
- Assisting with general office administration
- Purchasing and maintaining of office equipment
- Leading all calls and logs
- Acting as a customer service contact
- Booking Hotels for employees
- Calendar update/ Meeting update
- Proactively support and contribute to the achievement of Departmental, Branch and
Company goals and objectives.
If interested in our Office Administrator role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.