Job Title – Mechanical Package Manager
Location: Dublin & Kildare
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for Mechanical Package Manager to join one of Irelands Leading M&E Main Contractors in Dublin & Kildare
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
- Experience dealing with Industrial Relations issues
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experienced in design and build
- Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Management of the Mechanical Systems package.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Project Manager and the companys Engineering & Contracting Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Drive a focused Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the companys Engineering & Contracting Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with your package including:
- The companys Engineering & Contracting Mechanical Team
- Material deliveries and goods receipting.
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day-to-day site operations
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Management of the companys Engineering & Contracting “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of the companys Engineering & Contracting, e.g.: late deliveries.
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track all deliveries.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with the role.
If interested in our Mechanical Package Manager role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
JOB 39751 INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.