Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Dublin & Kildare
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable DOE
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of our M&E specialists for projects in Dublin & Kildare
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Third level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Revit and AutoCad is essential
- A thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical application of their engineering discipline, and a strong understanding of the other disciplines offered by the company.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Good understanding interaction between mechanical and electrical services.
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Ability to lead projects internally and externally and be responsible for project performances, including satisfied clients, profitable projects, and maintaining the clients reputation to enable repeat work.
- Exhibit leadership qualities while working as part of a team.
- Ability to make prompt, disciplined project decisions.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of other building disciplines in the design and installation of buildings.
- Commercial Awareness
If interested in our Mechanical Design Engineer role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.