Job Title – Mechanical Contracts Managers
Salary (Negotiable. Experience Dependent)
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Mechanical Contracts Managers to join a leading Mechanical Service Contractors working in the Dublin area.
- Third level qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Proven track record in the HVAC / mechanical services industry. Must have sound knowledge of all mechanical systems from LPHW, domestics, public health through to gas and ventilation services
- Able to communicate politely and professionally at all levels, internally and with customers.
- IT proficient in all key Office products, including Excel and comfortable working in an office environment.
- Comfortable working amongst a team yet equally as driven when working alone. Excellent organisational skills and able to manage workload.
- Capable of remaining focused and calm during busy periods. Receptive and adaptable to change.
- Proven track record on similar type projects
- 10+ years experience in a similar role essential
- Full driving license.
- The successful candidate will have proven experience within the role . The background of the candidate needs to be within Mechanical engineering installation projects within Commercial and Public sector buildings, with the individual needing to be both technically and commercially astute.
- Organise the project in the field and maintain active knowledge of the site progress
- Obtain and study the project drawings and specifications, including scope of work as defined by our contract with the General
- Maintain open communication with Management and attend project meetings
- Maintain record documents and approved submittals
- Write and submit all requests for information (RFIs) and maintain log of all RFIs
- Supervise all site personnel that you are responsible for, reporting any issues to Project Manager
- Attractive benefits package
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Company mobile phone – Laptop
If interested in our Mechanical Contracts Managers role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.