Job Title: M&E Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary DOE
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a M&E Project Manager in Connaght. Our client is a specialist in HVAC services, Cleanroom construction, heat recovery & carbon emission reduction projects and general mechanical and electrical services with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time.
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Good working conditions
- Attractive benefits package
- Relevant M&E 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Credible technical ability, with experience working in Building Services for contractor
- Ability to Lead and motivate teams
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communicator
- Confidence to deal with a range of people
- Ability to meet deadlines/work under pressure
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Managing the delivery of the M&E engineering projects
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day mechanical engineering aspects on the project.
- Organise/plan the mechanical construction to formulate a cost-effective and timely plan.
- Allocation of all employees to maximise productivity.
- Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
- Manage all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings and ensure they are documented.
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive the team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution
If interested in our M&E Project Manager role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.