What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of an Junior Architect in Dublin, Ireland. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- This role will involve working on both domestic and commercial projects liaising with both office and site throughout the life cycle of each project.
- Be familiar with the process in all aspects of building design
- Lead the team through the process of conceptualization, design and implementation of all projects
- Be experienced with both large residential and commercial projects
- Be able to manage projects through the RIAI Stages
- Any reasonable and relevant duties as requested by management to meet project needs
- Adhere to any and all welfare and safety requirements at site
What you need to have
- Qualified Junior Architect / Architectural Technologist
- Minimum 1-2 years experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of building construction
- Fully proficient in Revit
- Full knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org today for a strictly confidential conversation.
- JOB-39397- INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.