Job Title – Human Resources Generalist
Location: Blanchardstown Dublin
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Human Resources Generalist to join an established Property Service in Dublin
- 5 years plus work experience in a similar administration role
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive business results through collaboration
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for several projects concurrently, as required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Guiding management on employee relations and performance management.
- Providing assistance on recruiting practices for all management and carrying out end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- Inducting new employees.
- Assisting to improve, implement and administer human resources policies and
- Overseeing the time management system and holiday accruals for all employees
- Working with senior management to implement strategic HR policies to achieve
- Handling complaints and disciplinary procedures for the company
- Drafting contracts of employment and job descriptions from templates.
- Basic HR administration duties.
If interested in our Human Resources Generalist role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.