Job Title – Health & Safety Advisor/Manager
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor/Manager to join one of Irelands Leading Contractors in Cavan
- 3rd level health & safety qualification 4/5+ health & safety experience
- Experience working on Civils/Roads Projects Major Advantage
- Previous experience managing safety on site
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience with Irish or UK contracts
- Assist the Health and Safety Manger in day to day tasks
- Comfortable with writing Safety statements for Tenders
- Maintain detailed and accurate reports
- Assist in the implementation of current health and safety guidelines
- Attend site meeting and complete audits on sites
If interested in our Health and Safety Manager role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.