Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are hiring a Health and Safety Advisor/Manager for our client, a very well-known Main Contractor with long history of completing projects on time, within budget and to the highest standards. The role will be based on a site in North Leinster/Dublin and the successful candidate will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety.
- Carrying out Site Inductions
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan are in place for all Subcontractors prior to work commencement
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File
- Preparing Tool Box Talks
What you need to have
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have strong self-management skills
- Have strong Quality and Audit experience
- 3-5 years experience working as a safety officer in the construction industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience with Irish or UK contracts
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle or fuel allowance
- Work for a well-structured and supported organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ Dave@buildstaff.ie today for a strictly confidential conversation.
JOB-39476 – INDDK
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here