Job Title: Graduate/Junior/Intermediate Turnover Engineer
Salary: Negotiable DOE
At BSS Building Staff Solutions we are actively searching for a Turnover Engineer for our client leading specialist in the design, manufacture, fabrication and site installation of high quality stainless steel, carbon steel and exotic materials.
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Education and/or Experience
- Level 7 or higher Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Networking and an ability to work well in teams is a requirement
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out Internal pre-test walk using schematics and P&IDs to ensure each system is in technical compliance with the approved design
- Create and generate Test Packs (paper/digital)
- Update Tracking matrix for Test packs and walk-downs.
- Track Closure of snags and advise on progress
- Population of test packs, checking for accuracy, completeness and tracking of same. Marginal Duties
- Must be willing to work as an onsite Turnover Engineer with Clients project team.
If interested in our Turnover Engineer role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
JOB-39872 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.