Graduate/Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
At BSS Building Staff Solutions we are actively searching for a Mechanical Engineer for our client leading specialist in the design, manufacture, fabrication and site installation of high quality stainless steel, carbon steel and exotic materials.
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Level 7 or higher Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
- Create work packages for the installation of mechanical equipment
- Oversee the installation of mechanical piping and equipment
- Diagnose and resolve construction issues
- Draft and submit detailed engineering reports
- Serving as site representative in absence of senior mechanical engineer and MEP manager, for all matters related to construction quality assurance of mechanical works
- Must be willing to work as an onsite Mechanical Field Engineer with Clients
If interested in our Graduate/Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Engineer role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.