What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Field Service Technician in Dublin. Our client is a large company with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- On site installation, service and repair of industrial printing and labelling equipment.
- Provide customers with telephone support.
- Support of Project Engineers on larger installations.
- Complete Preventive Maintenance services on equipment at customers sites.
What you need to have
- NCEA Certificate in Mechanical / Electronic Engineering an advantage but not required. AIS will facilitate further education in this area for a suitable candidate.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The role will require frequent travel to customer sites around the country. Occasional international travel.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- Applicants should have full working status for Ireland.
- Full drivers licence required.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Marcus on 086 0859541oday for a strictly confidential conversation.
JOB-39489 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.