What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Façade Site Manager in Copenhagen in Denmark. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you need to have
- A Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable.
- 10 Years Construction Management Experience on site.
- Strong Façade Experience essential
- Aluminium glazed curtain wall 15.000 sqm Brick rainscreen cladding Aluminium windows
- Minimum of two years project most likely to be longer
- The ideal candidate will be based in Copenhagen
- Fully updated with BCAR.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to lead project teams.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Company Vehicle
- Salary guide 65k-70k DOE
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ Dave@buildstaff.ie today for a strictly confidential conversation.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.