Job Title – Electrician (RECI)
Hours: Full-time permanent position, and the hours of work are 8am 4.30pm Monday to Friday. It is important to note flexibility around these core hours may be required on occasions to support the needs of the business.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Electrician (RECI) to join an established Property Service in Dublin
- Successful candidates will need proof of eligibility to work in Ireland
- Electrical Trade Qualifications, Fixed Wire / Period Inspections, Emergency Lighting
- Access control systems, electrical testing, emergency lighting, fire alarm, general fabric
repairs, pat test and period inspection
- 3 years experience post qualification experience
- Driving Licence: Full Clean
- Demonstrate ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Organised, trustworthy and self- motivated desirable
- Educational Level: Level 6 (incl Higher Advanced Certificate & National Craft Certificate)
- Good communication skills
- General electrical call outs
- Fault Finding
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarms – addressable/conventional
- Fixed Wire & Period Inspections
- Access Control
- Data networks
- Pat Testing
- General Building Maintenance & Facility Repairs
If interested in our Electrician role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.