Job Title -Electrical Supervisors
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Electrical Supervisor to join one of Irelands Leading M&E Main Contractors in Limerick/Cork
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- 3rd level Electrical Qualification or trade qualified
- 3-5 yrs Electrical Supervisors experience
- Supervisory experience of commercial / industrial projects required
- Reporting to Construction and or Project Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, safe execution of works and materials allocations
- Manage and coordinate sub-contractors on site
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors
- Ensure works are carried out to a high standard while complying with building regulations, National Rules for Electrical Installations, Health and Safety and environmental standards.
If interested in our Electrical Supervisor role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.