Job Title – Electrical Project Manager
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Electrical Project Manager to join our client, a leading provider of professional M&E engineering services, for a position Dublin
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Excellent remuneration package available including Company vehicle, Phone, Laptop, and performance related incentive scheme
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent or Trade Qualified with a proven
history within and M&E Engineering environment
- 5 years + experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Experience within the Water/Wastewater sector a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, MS Resources etc.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be able to read and redline Electrical drawings and Schematics.
- Exceptional understanding of current Electrical Regulations and Standards.
- Be able to read drawings including layout drawings.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft office.
- Strong engineering, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present information in a timely and organized fashion for the Commercial and Project Directors.
- Be familiar with Mechanical installation processes
- Co-ordination of other small construction projects running simultaneously.
- Project management of Water/Wastewater installations of various scale and complexity
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification
- Review of the Scope and liaise with the operations team in the development of RAMS.
- Outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver an electrical
- operations project
- Making sure the work follows strict health and safety guidelines
- Developing step-by-step project plans
- Report on site progress to the Commercial manager
- Carefully manage and document all events that may have potential commercial outcomes.
- Keep an accurate up to date site diary.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks
- Quality Control, Produce and Issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow
- through to signoff
- Procurement and acquisition of all items to facilitate project completion.
- Timeline planning of all installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Management of resources and budgets to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of projects.
If interested in our Electrical Project Manager role please apply below or call 0861021850 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.