Job Title – Electrical Foreman
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Electrical Foreman to join one of Irelands Leading Main Contractors in Cork
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Electrical Craft Certificate
- 5+ years experience in a similar position with an Electrical Contractor
- Ability to read and understand contract requirements, scope, objectives and financial
- Have valid Safe Pass & Manual Handling
- Full clean driving licence
- Be a team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- Oversee all on site functions for the chosen Project, ensuring Project SLAs are met.
- Responsible for Site Health & Safety, must complete daily SPAs
- Maintain accurate record keeping in the Site Health & Safety
- Liaise with Client regarding any queries or issues that arise
- Understand the project requirements & specifications
- Assign oversee daily activities
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification
- Ensure all installation is completed in according with latest regulations.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager
- Complete all testing/verification & supply client with certificates
- Adhere to all company & client requirements
- Monitor productivity of all workers under his remit
- Monitor procurement schedule & site deliveries
- Monitor any non-conformances on sites
- Quality Control, Produce and Issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow
- through to signoff in line with ISO 9001:2015
- Keep all training cards/ticket on their person when on site
- Complete all required training as instructed by company (Safe pass, Manual handling, MEW etc)
- Complete all required annual CPD requirements
If interested in our Electrical Foreman role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.