Job Title – Electrical Foreman/Supervisor
Hours: Full time 39 Hours
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Electrical Foreman/Supervisor to join one of Irelands Leading Engineering Contractors in Dublin
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- A recognised trade qualification
- Proficient in use of systems software related to site foreman functions
- 5+ years experience working with a recognised electrical contractor
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an electrical supervision role
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing large scale projects
- Experience working with a Mechanical/Electrical contractor
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
- National Craft Certificate
- Valid Safe Pass Certification
- Valid Manual Handling Certification
- Manage a team to meet all project requirements and deadlines
- Coordinating and planning resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Ensuring adherence to company safety and quality procedures
- Prepare relevant reports as requested
If interested in our Electrical Foreman/Supervisor role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 8.30am – 5.30pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.