What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Senior Electrical Engineer in Cork. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Preparation of design drawings
- Alterations to working drawings
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Prepare technical submittals
- Prepare builders work drawings
- Prepare record drawings
- Operate within the commercial constraints of the project scope document.
- Report where required to the Project Manager and Commercial Manager on schedule and cost implications of Engineering designs and changes.
- Ensure the adherence to companys safety and quality standards
- Ensure the adherence to legislation governing all Health and Safety matters on site.
- Reviewing project documentation, drawings and calculations as required
- All other duties associated with this role
What you need to have
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-coordinating on projects
- A minimum of 5-7+ years as an Electrical Engineer
- Managerial Skills and Experience
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- Desirable Skills:
- Experience working in the Advanced Technology sector
- A trade background with a third level qualification
- A construction backgrounds
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Nigel on 0861021850 today for a strictly confidential conversation.
JOB-39148 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.