Job Title Junior Project Manager/Electrical Design Engineers
Salary: 30-45k DOE
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a number of Junior Project Managers/Electrical Design Engineers to join our client a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industry. Our client has roles available in their Meath and Kerry offices.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent or Trade Qualified with a proven history within and M+E Engineering environment
Experience within the Water/Wastewater sector is a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, MS Resources etc.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experienced site engineer or experienced electrician.
- CAD Experience
- Driving Licence
Skills / Attributes.
- Exceptional understanding of current Electrical Regulations and Standards.
- Basic knowledge of PLCs and instrumentation
- Excellent capability to read and update drawings including P&IDs and layout drawings.
- Strong ability to generate electrical infrastructure design including generation of single line
diagrams and cable schedules
- Strong communicator oral and written (English language)
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft office.
- Strong engineering, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present information in a timely and organized fashion for the Commercial and Project Directors.
- Ability to carry out site electrical assessments and generate accurate and timely reports to
ETCI IS 10101:2020 standard
- Design stage liaison with client representatives at site investigations, data collection,
specimen design development and project workshops
- Provision of technical support to site staff
- Supply chain management at the design stage for developing equipment specifications and
- Equipment procurement
- Co-ordination of multiple design projects running simultaneously.
- Design of electrical infrastructure in Water/Wastewater installations of various scales and
- Manage installation of project handover packages of drawings and specifications
- Development of project programs and resource plans for project construction
- Developing step-by-step project plans
If interested in our Junior Project Manager/Electrical Design Engineer roles please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Full-time