What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Electrical Construction Manager in Warsaw, Poland. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- Management of site Quality Assurance in conjunction with the team and QA Manager.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the Project Team.
- Preparation of project schedule – two weeks look ahead for upcoming works.
- Attendance at weekly site meetings, project reviews and planning meetings.
- Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
- Ensuring the quality of the works is maintained at a high level.
- Management of Sub Contractors activities and progress against the schedule & manpower trackers.
- Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to Project team.
- Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications and in accordance with the company procedure.
- Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Assistance with the close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Materials- all with the support of the site project manager
- Ensuring that all matters of compliance and governance are identified and adhered to, including:
- Health & Safety issues on site and ensuring that all Sub Contractors are working in a safe manner.
- Review ways of working and where possible implement changes to improve safety.
- Ensuring housekeeping is kept to a high standard by all Sub Contractors.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the package managers.
What you need to have
- Relevant Electrical Qualification essential eg. City & Guilds Certificate, HNC/BTEC or NVQ
- 10 years of previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
- Experience working on High-Tec, Industrial, Pharma, Data centre projects is advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
What you get in return
- 21 days vacation
- Access to health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A great career, exciting programmes, and excellent colleagues!
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ Dave@buildstaff.ie today for a strictly confidential conversation.
- JOB-39260 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.