What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a CSA Engineer in Dublin. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- Supervision of sub- contractors and direct staff
- Ensuring all contractors on site are working to the latest set of construction drawings
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculate
- Monitor quality of workmanship & materials
- Keep a daily diary of all relevant events
- Maintain as built drawings, liaising with site management to meet project deadlines
What you need to have
- Third level relevant degree or site based experience
- Minimum 3 years working in a CSA Engineer position
- Data Centre or Pharmaceutical experience desired
What you get in return
- 21 days vacation
- Access to health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A great career, exciting programmes, and excellent colleagues!
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ Dave@buildstaff.ie today for a strictly confidential conversation.
- JOB-39273 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.