Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Civil Engineer in Cork. Our client is a Project Management Consultancy based in North Cork working on a wide range of Construction projects. This is an office based role with some travel around the Munster area.
What you have to do
- You will be working on a substantial portfolio of works across a range of sectors for 2022.
- Sectors will include residential/retail/office and mixed-use developments.
- Providing administrative and technical support to the Project Team
- Maintaining records and report writing and good knowledge of Excel and Word is necessary
What you need to have
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management essential
- 3+ years experience desirable
- Knowledge of Planning and Building regulation.
- An understanding of contract requirements, but not essential.
- Knowledge Of Irish Water requirements and connections.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad desirable.
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- A positive, “can do” approach, determined to succeed
- Full Drivers license
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Training and ongoing CPD
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael today for a strictly confidential conversation.
JOB-39435 – INDMOH
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.