Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a BIM Technician in Dublin. Our client is a Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you have to do
- To develop 3D Architectural & Structural models
- To develop detailed site models for projects
- To detect and resolve clashes
- Production of drawings, specifications, and schedules, according to the project BIM Execution plan
- Responsible for delivering all 2D and 3D co-ordination milestones on each project
What you need to have
- Previous Revit experience (MEP bias preferred)
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- Navisworks experience desired
- Previous experience on multiple large projects
- Relevant Bachelors degree in engineering (or similar)
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Marcus today for a strictly confidential conversation.
- JOB-39302 – INDRW
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.