Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking an Assistant Resident Engineer to work in Dublin/South East Areas of Ireland you will be working alongside our client a Leading Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancies.
What you have to do
- Performing the duties of Assistant Resident Engineer for various capital projects in water and wastewater sector
- Reporting directly to Project Resident Engineer / Senior Resident Engineer / Resident Engineer
- Ensuring Materials and Workmanship are in accordance with the Works Requirements Maintaining Site Documentation in Line with Client Requirements
- Monitor Compliance with Contractors Health and Safety Plan
- Maintain a detailed diary/record of works
- Liaise with other Supervision Staff
- Assist with the management of payment applications, check work measures, make claim determinations and agree final account with Contractor
- Liaison with local landowners, public and stakeholders
- Assist with ensuring Works are carried out to the Employer Requirements and Statutory Requirements
- On-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning
What you need to have
- Level 8 Engineering Degree
- 3 Years Post Graduate preferably in supervision of Civil Engineering Works
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations Managing Safely in Construction Training
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal in English
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 for more information.
Job 34352 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.