Job Title – Architect
Salary: 60k up to 75/80k DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Architect. to work with a leading architectural practices in Ireland, in the Greater Dublin area, ideally 10 years experience & registered Architect or working towards registration desirable.
This is a permanent role with a strong pipeline of work with a range of blue chip clients.
- Good working conditions
- Career progression
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work .
- Registered Architect or working towards registration
- 10+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven project success taking projects from design to construction on site
- Medium and large-scale project experience is essential
- Previous project experience could include a range of commercial, hospitality, office and residential developments
- Good design skills and technical understanding
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience working with the current building and planning legislation
- Full proficiency in Autodesk Revit, CAD and SketchUp
- Full understanding of Irish Building Regulations
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.