Job Title: Utility Poling Truck Operator
Location: Midlands, Ireland
Pay: 24 per hour
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Utility Poling Truck Operator to join our client, a leading infrastructure company in Ireland.
The key focus of this role is the overall is maintenance and the safe operation of a utility poling truck while erecting poles on a telecoms network build.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all health and safety procedures within your work.
- Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you
- Driving the Utility Truck
- Setting up sites
- Operating the Hi-AB mounted Auger to drill pole holes
- Erecting Poles
- 2+ years experience within civils / poling general utilities
- Class C driving license, safe pass, LUGs, SLG, Hi-ad operator certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable timekeeping and attendance
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary
- Flexible to travel as necessary
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively and command respect
- Pension plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Maternity pay
- Employee discounts on hotels, gyms, electronics and more
- Educational assistance
- Career progression opportunities
- Christmas savings club
- Long Service Awards
- Life assurance 4 times your annual salary
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.