Job Title – Turnover Manager Limerick
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Turnover Manager in Limerick with a Tier One Main Contractor.
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club)
- Experience as a Turnover/QA Manager on large-scale projects
- Previous projects experience on Pharma / Medical Devices / Data Centre projects ideal
- Third Level qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Building Services Engineering
- 8+ years experience
- Strong ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Excellent IT skills Experience in using EIDA an advantage.
- This role may suit a Project or Package Manager, looking for a different challenge, who has worked in the above type of project environments with the experience of delivering and turning over packages in line with the standards expected on these project types.
If interested in our Turnover Manager Limerick role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am and 5 pm and speak to David about the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.