Job Title: Temporary Works Coordinator (Building Experience)
Salary: 50 – 70k
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Temporary Works Coordinator to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
- Ensure that the projects procedures for the control of temporary works are implemented on site
- Ensure that the various responsibilities have been allocated and accepted by the relevant parties (Designated Individual, TWS and Construction team etc.)
- Manage and maintain Temporary Works Register is up to date and that a design brief is prepared by the site team
- Lead on the development of Temporary Works standards solutions
- Review Temporary Design Brief and organize TW Design Kick-off with Designer when required.
- Maintain all records relating to the final design of the Temporary Works including drawings, calculations and other relevant documents
- Build trust and good relationship with Construction site team and TWS
Experience & Skills
- You will require an SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Have successfully completed Temporary Works Certification
- Have 2+ years of experience in construction of temporary works, especially scaffolding
- Have completed a third level qualification in engineering or a related discipline
- Have good communication skills in English, both written and verbal and the ability to report at both Project and Board level
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email email@example.com
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.