Job Title – Temporary Electrical Manager Dublin/Leinster
Salary: 75-80k DOE.
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Electrical Manager in Dublin/Leinster with a Tier One Main Contractor.
- Permanent role with a strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Company Vehicle
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- To manage and coordinate the implementation and use of the Temporary Electrical Approved Systems of Works.
- To manage the development of the projects Temporary Electrical information pack in conjunction with the project teams.
- To oversee the design development and certification process of the Temporary Electrical systems.
- To carry out project inspections and audit the Temporary Electrical
- Coordinate the onboarding of temporary electrical sub-contractors and agree on their scope of work, role & responsibility.
- Coordinate the testing of all temporary electrical equipment
within the central plant yard and scheduling equipment and material
across the projects.
If interested in our Temporary Electrical Manager in Dublin/Leinster role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am and 5 pm and speak to David about the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.