Job Title: Site Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Site Manager to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
As Site Manager you will have overall responsibility for a specific site, typically a large scale project. You are the construction leader on the ground who is responsible for managing the overall day to day supervision of the construction site. You will monitor the preparation of the site prior to project launch and oversee the safe and efficient operation of the site throughout the construction phases, start to finish.
You will be:
- Working closely with the onsite team including subcontractors, engineers, management, and more coordinating and managing all activities onsite
- Planning and overseeing the site setup, ensuring that the appropriate facilities are in place prior to the project launch
- Taking ownership for ensuring that HSEQS protocols are adhered to on sites at all times
- Maintaining quality control procedures at all time, reporting to the Regional Director
You will have:
- Flexibility to travel
- Completed a third level qualification
- 5+ years of experience in construction management, well rounded with civils and fit out experience
- Knows the quality standard required for a successful fit out
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience managing key stakeholder relationships
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Car benefit
- Excellent Benefits Package
- And much more!
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.