Job Title: Junior Civil Site Engineer
Salary: 45K – 55K DOE
Our Client is an established Main Contractor and is seeking a Junior Site Engineer to join their team on a High Density Residential Project.
Roles Description and Responsibilities:
- The day to day setting out on site
- Ensure that the drawing, details and specification are fully adhered to on site
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project
- Material quality management
- Minimum 2 years experience working with a Main Contractor on resdidential/commercial contracts
- A full working knowledge of the equipment and software for setting out
- 3rd level Engineering qualification
This client offers an excellent working environment with good career progression opportunities.
If interested in the Junior Civil Site Engineer role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice on our website.