Job Title – Site Clerk Wicklow
Salary: 30 – 35k
Permanent Position Immediate Start
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Site Clerk in Wicklow. Our client is a Large Developer with a long history of completing projects on time, within budget, and to the highest standards.
- Good timekeeping and sets a good example to all other workers on site
- Issuing site requisitions to the purchasing dept on twice a week in line with the purchasing protocol. This needs to be done in an orderly and timely fashion, with an accurate and concise record of all goods and materials requisitioned, by whom, and for which area of development. This needs to strictly adhere to the purchasing procedure.
- Recording and filing of all Health & Safety documentation in the site office.
- Monitoring and keeping the PROCORE system up to date and ensuring all relevant documentation is filled correctly.
- Ensuring test certificates are on file and current for all plant & machinery on site. If maintenance tests are required e.g. lifting chains, requisition to be raised for this to Purchasing dept.
- Recording and filing of all BCMS (BCAR) paperwork.
- Registering, monitoring, and controlling the enrolment to our Biometric System
- Logging, storing, and controlling the movement of House keys.
- Maintaining drawing register for all drawings received on site.
- Recording timesheets for all direct/agency labor working on-site.
- Responsible for carrying out material and plant stock takes on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arranging for site office accommodation to be kept clean and tidy.
- Collect and maintain a full record of daily sign-in sheets from Gateman for all personnel entering site.
- Maintain a register of all owner plant and equipment on-site and ensure it is always in a known state of repair.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616 today for a strictly confidential conversation.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.