Job Title – Site Agent
Salary: 65k-75k DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Site Agent to join one of Irelands Leading Civil Engineering and Building Companies in Cork
- Permanent role with strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Competitive salary -Private Medical & Life Insurance -Additional holidays & service awards -Performance-related bonus -Training development & institute membership paid for -Social and team building events.
- Salary guide 65k-75k DOE
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Must be able to use their own initiative taking accountability and responsibility for a project from
start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Excellent communication skills and good general commercial awareness.
- 3rd Level qualification in a Civil or Construction Engineering related discipline and 5+ years
industry experience OR 10+ years industry experience.
- Previous experience within the water industry, managing a busy site while achieving and
exceeding financial and programme targets.
- Ability to demonstrate the lead role in a construction programme and delivery.
- Experience of managing all SHEQ aspects involved in the construction of large schemes.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project (or similar) and CAD.
- Appropriate recognised industry training certificates and a full driving licence.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety and environmental policies and safe work systems are planned and implemented on assigned projects.
- Ensure adherence to the Companys quality procedures including production of the project quality plan and completion of the necessary project documentation.
- Attend sub-contractor and client meetings as required, ensuring a positive working relationship is established and maintained, acting as an ambassador for the Company.
- Ensure detailed project programmes are drawn up and adhered to on all assigned projects and regularly report progress against these.
- When applicable, provide technical support at the tender stage.
- Where applicable, take the lead in design management and review on design and build projects.
- Manage the construction team on assigned projects, including their recruitment, performance
- management, training, and development.
- Manage the allocation of trades and labour, employed and sub-contracted ensuring efficient and cost-effective use of resources on assigned projects.
- Support and ensure that objectives are planning and implemented onsite, attending audit meetings.
- Adhere to the Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Any other task commensurate with this post.
If interested in our Site Agent role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9am – 5pm and speak to David re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.