Job Title: Site Agent – Civil
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor company in Ireland.
As a key member of the project development team you will be leading in the development of an exciting and ground breaking project.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor staff and sub-contractor performances.
- Successfully deliver projects in line with agreed deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Monitor their own progress and the progress of others in accordance with the agreed project schedule, progress reporting against Safety, Quality, Schedule.
- Ensure clear understanding and compliance with drawings, specifications building regulations and good building practice whilst working closely with the Project Manager to highlight any issues.
The Site Agent is responsible for all general work activities onsite, ensuring that they consistently deliver a high specification through each stage of a project from groundworks to completion, on time and on budget. The successful candidate will work closely with the site personnel to deliver projects to the highest possible standard.
Aviation experience would be a fantastic asset to you in this position but is not an essential requirement.
- 3+ years in a Site Agent position working civil projects
- 6+ years experience working in Civils constructions
- 1+ years experience working with Irish H&S/building regulations and compliance.
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic, ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.
Working with the client and Project Manager you would be overseeing the project from planning to completion, reporting on sub-contractors as well as maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits and reward scheme
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email email@example.com
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.