Job Title: Civil Setting out Engineer
Location: West Ennis & Galway
An opportunity has now arisen for a Setting out Engineer to join our client, a leading Tier One contractor.
You will be responsible for setting-out the site and dimensional controls in accordance with the relevant contract Drawings, Specification and Site Surveys.
- Set out works in accordance with drawings, specifications, and site surveys.
- Raises RFIs and resolves technical issues with employers representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
- Liaises with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
- Inputs into specific elements of the Inspection and Test Plans, and ensures that our supply chain provide test data to back up the contract technical requirements
- Sets up drawing register and ensures that the Sub-contractor is using the latest version of the contract record drawings & specifications, whilst ensuring that they are technically coordinated.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience with good knowledge of the sector or experience in a project-based organisation.
- Articulate and numerate, capable of delivering reports verbally and written in an objective and persuasive manner.
- Can demonstrate initiative and resilience.
- Displays good interpersonal and communication skills and acts in an independent and professional manner.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension & Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
- Car allowance
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.