Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be managing key client and supplier relationships, reporting on and responsible for Project Delivery, working closely with HSEQS teams to ensure compliance with internal and external initiatives and Resource Planning for staff and supply chain.
- Working closely with the Regional Director, Assistant Project Manager, QS and Engineering team
- Ensuring delivery of the BIM strategy through managing relationships with direct and indirect staff including consultants
- Monitor and ensure delivery of project stages in line with PEP, budget, operating and reporting on progress monthly
- Driving quality delivery for the projects HSEQ and zero emissions initiatives
- 10+ years project management experience delivering on 4+ civil projects in various sectors
- 10+ years experience managing and working closely with subcontractors and direct staff
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships including client management, supplier negotiations, staff management and supply chain planning
- Excellent communication skills, people skills and experience preparing and reporting on key project information
Remuneration & Benefits can include:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Life and DIS Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.